Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stylist book to be on my shop site

I know a lot of women who have said to me, "how the heck do I buy a new life!??"

SO, here is what I'm thinking about for on my Etsy shop (Sustenance Couture) -

Weellll, I can't change your whole life, BUT I can help you change your image, which will in turn help change your life...

SO I am going to offer this service on my shop site - here's what I'm thinking...
  1. I will send you several sketches of different hairstyle options for your face shape & skin tone (haircuts & colors)
  2. I will tell you what body shape/type you have (based on your measurements)
  3. How to dress your body for the most flattering look (I will also show you celebrities that have similar body shapes)
  4. You will get a go-to guide for when you are out shopping to remind you of what is the most flattering for your body type.
  5. What type of jewelry you should wear for your body/face shape.
  6. What types of jewelry are timeless, and when to wear them.
  7. What shoes go with what outfits (& at which occasions)
  8. What are classic & timeless pieces of clothing & how to dress them up/down for different occasions.
  9. Make-up!! The best way to apply make-up (& in what colors) for your face shape, age, eye color & skin tone.
What do you think??

Working on how to make this idea sale-able...

No comments:

Post a Comment