Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My whole new life in 2012

Well, as I said in my intro on my Etsy shop, this last 3 years have been the WORST years of my life - and this includes the pimply & hormone-raged teen years!! Aaahhh! I know, I never believed it could happen either!

My husband had a huge mental & physical breakdown about 2 years ago, but things had been really bad for quite a while before that. He has now been unable to work for the last 2 years, which totally turned my life as a full-time Mom & home-maker on it's head.
Before his breakdown, I had some Etsy shops that I puttered with, but nothing too consuming.

Now I work 2 jobs, and I'm hoping to make my shops take flight so that I can quit the one job that is pretty tiring, both hours-wise & soul-wise (ever had one of those jobs that sucks the soul out of you? well, this is one like that).

I have changed quite a bit about my life in the last year or so - I have a different body (I'm slightly thinner than 3 years ago) and I colored & cut my hair - had long brownish-blond hair down to the middle of my back, and now it is very blond (may go blonder yet) and cut into a Lob (you know, long-bob).
Love it.

Now for the rest of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment